IT services that are provided at TDTU include basic services and value added services. The services are classified into groups:
- Basic services: local network connection (wired, wireless, Internet, VPN (Virtual Private Network), maintenance service for PC and other devices.
- Information systems: Lecturer information system, Student information system, email services for students and staff.
- Learning supporting service: E-learning, online exam system, remote classroom, ...
- Web: website development, website hosting and DNS
- Support and concultancy: User support, training and consulting
Contact TDTU IT Department for more information.